This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Truly You Hair Solutions Centre Inc., operating as Truly You Hair and Scalp Clinic, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Truly You Hair Solutions Centre Inc. does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the products or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Truly You Hair Solution Centre Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the products or materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Truly You Hair Solution Centre Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Truly You Hair Solution Centre Inc. without notice at any time, for any reason.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Truly You Hair Solution Centre Inc. , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Ordering through the Site
After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order (“Order Confirmation”). Please be advised that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. A shipment of your order will confirm such acceptance (“Shipping Confirmation”). A contract will form with us only after we send you a Shipping Confirmation. The contract will relate to only those products containing in the Shipping Confirmation, and not to those that are in a separate Order Confirmation.
Prices, Availability and Errors
Products on this Site are subject to change without notice. In the event that a Truly You Hair Solution Centre Inc. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, quantity or availability, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. If the price is incorrect, at our discretion, will either contact you for instructions before shipment of product or cancel any such orders whether or not you received an Order Confirmation and your credit card charged. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect price, even after Order Confirmation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Truly You Hair Solution Centre Inc. shall issue a credit to your original payment method in the amount of the incorrect price.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on the Site with or without notice.
We gladly accept returns on all eligible products within 7 days of receiving your original order.
A restocking fee of $25 per item will be applied to all refunds.
Please contact customer service 1-866-605-9447 to verify your order is eligible for refund. Once verified, we will issue a refund, less shipping fees, or you can choose to exchange the item for a different size / color, if preferred.
7 Day Return Warranty
1) Items returned within 7 days of receiving your original order will ONLY be eligible for a refund if there are evident manufacturing defects, such as the size, style, hair material, cap construction or color doesn’t match the description. All returns must be inspected and verified before a refund is issued.
2) Items must be returned in original, factory condition (unaltered, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached in original packaging) as we do not sell refurbished or previously owned products. Please make sure the wig is INTACT and the LACE has NOT been cut.
3) Please note that if you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service FIRST, you can send the items back after you have received a confirmation that the item is eligible. You will be given a confirmation number. Once the returned item is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to the original payment account. Buyer needs to pay for the return shipping fee.
4) Care and styling products, accessories, liquids, and special-order items are ineligible for return.
5) After the return request has been authorized, items can be shipped back to the company warehouse located at 1225 Queensway East, Unit 34, Mississauga, Ontario L4Y 0G4. Please kindly send email about your order number and returned package number.