Nature is Our Philosophy
From the very beginning Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories has always formulated its trichological products starting from what Nature can offer to us. “Dermophytocosmesi” was the base of our philosophy, ie the use of well-selected plant extracts to solve scalp and hair problems. The heart of our concept has always been the Nature’s sphere and natural elements.
The “plant extracts” we’re talking about are “essential oils”: they are concentrated with active principles, antioxidants, and vitamins that, formulated properly are very powerful weapons able to fight hair problems
and scalp anomalies.
If you want to take care of your hair you need to take care of your scalp. Its important to fight the root of the problem to be corrected in order to have stronger, thicker and healthier hair.
The new CRLab trichology product line is an enhanced version of a products that have been successfully used to treat hair loss and scalp issues in Europe for decades. With essential oils, new and stronger plant extracts (i.e. argan oil, centella asiatica, serenoa repens, moringa)together with pharmacological molecules, plant stem cells, CRLAB combines meticulous and advanced scientific research with the most precious ingredients and elements found in nature.
Four particular ingredients characterize the new CRLab trichological line:
- Plant stem cells
- Essential oils and plant extracts
- Pharmacological small molecules
From the natural world, powerful active principles contained in plant extracts and essential oils (flavonoids, terpenes, aminoacids, vitamins) have been enriched with selected gemstones (a treasure of trace elements and minerals).
From the scientific sphere, specific small molecules that target the origin of some scalp anomalies and plant stem cells, isolated through particular laboratory processes. The plant stem cells aid in the renewal of skin cells and protect the hair and scalp from bad weather conditions and other stress sources.
Violet line (dry skin, dry dandruff, redness, itching, dehydration, psoriasis, …)
The main actions of the “Moisturizing and anti dry dandruff” CRLab line are: soothing, purifying and re-hydrating the scalp. Indeed, this line contains a special mix of essential oils and other natural or pharmacological compounds with a high cleaning and calming capacity. The products of this line have a great soothing capability and help to re-equilibrate skin moisturizing. The violet CRLab line is particularly indicated for sensitive and dehydrated scalps.
Yellow line (oily skin, greasy dandruff, seborrhea, heavy hair)
The CRLab Blue line is designed to fight seborrhoea and help sensitive scalps also affected by dandruff. Seborrhoea is the name for condition of greasy skin caused by excess sebum. Sebum plays an important role in maintaining your hair and skin healthy but too much sebum can bring the opposite results. There is a correlation between the over production of sebum and thinning and hair loss problems, so fighting seborrhoea and other similar anomalies is very important.
The special mix of essential oils, contained in this line, performs a synergetic action that prevents itching, redness, dandruff and sebum formation. The products of this line nourish hair and have a great astringent capacity, allowing normal hair growth. Climbazole and Piroctone olamine fight the dandruff presence.
Green line (hair loss prevention and co-adjuvant line )
The hair loss prevention CRLab line is formulated to stimulate hair growth, nourish and fortify the hair bulb. First, we need to purify scalp, removing toxins and waste substances; subsequently, we stimulate hair bulb metabolism and microcirculation, bringing natural nourishments and essential elements to the hair and scalp.
Each Trichological CRLab line includes:
- Pre-shampoo: it prepares the scalp for the focused action of the specific shampoo of this line. Apply directly on dry skin and massage gently with fingers. Leave in on for at least 10 minutes before washing. Shake before use.
- Shampoo: Because of the absence of aggressive surfactants, our shampoos do not produce too much foam. can be diluted it in water following the ratio “30 mL of water – 10 mL of shampoo”• Lotion: spread the product as widely as possible directly on the scalp with still wet hair after having washed it. Massage gently all over the surface using circular movements. Do not rinse. Shake before use.
- Vials: Alternate the use of the vials with the lotions. Apply two or three times weekly on wet skin. Leave it to act a few minutes and dry, without rinsing. Considering the high concentration of active principles and the deep skin absorption capacity (strong action) we suggest to apply the product from the beginning of the treatment and for a period of a month.