Integrating new hair into your existing hair is exciting! You can achieve the look of a full head of hair instantly. To help you get along with your hair system and make the breaking-in process as pleasant as possible, we’ve included some do’s and don’ts that will help you take care of your new hair.
(systems or full human hair wigs that are not permanently attached)
- Wash your hair system every two weeks.Remember that your hair system does not grow which means that this hair is not be rejuvenated or hydrated with our natural oils. Therefore the products we use needs to be formulated to address this.
- Brush your hair system/wig first
- Hold your hair system in your hand and run warm water over the system in the same direction as the hair is going.
- Use Capilia hydrating Shampoo – Fill sink with warm water, add shampoo in the water and swish the hair gently for a few minutes by finger combing the same direction as the hair.
- Rinse well
- Apply a small amount of Capilia Conditioner in warm clean water, swish the system gently and rinse well. Making sure all conditioner residue is rinse off the base
- Blot system with a clean towel and gently brush your system. Starting from the ends and moving upward. Place the system on a Styrofoam head, spray with Capilia leave-in conditioner. Wait until hair is damp and now blow dry to your preferred look.